Thursday 2 March 2017

The Big Book of Random Facts Volume 6: 1000 Interesting Facts And Trivia (Interesting Trivia and Funny Facts) by Bill O'Neill



I am a bit of a trivia buff and was looking forward to reading The Big Book of Random Facts. Initially, I enjoyed flipping through the pages and discussing some of the fun facts with my family. That is until I came across some serious typos and incorrect “facts”.

Just a handful of errors spoilt the book for me and these were errors that I knew. I had no way of knowing how many others were wrong without checking each and every one.

Because, as the title says it is a book of ‘random’ facts there is no index or categorising of the information.

It was still fun to read but reading from cover to cover became tedious and it became nothing more than a time filler for me.

There are other volumes in this series but my experience with this edition does not encourage me to follow up with them.

I received this book in a giveaway.  This review is also on my website www.pam.id.au

Sadly I am only able to rate the book 2*

No comments:

Post a Comment