Thursday 27 July 2017

Erased by Malcolm Pierce



What would you do if you went to work and no one knew who you were? This is what faced Jeff Demarzo at the start of this fast-moving thriller. Then he discovers his whole identity has been erased. He is unable to make contact with family, friends or work colleagues. His bank account no longer exists and he has no social media accounts. Fortunately, Jeff is a professional hacker and needs to use all his skills to get to the bottom of his problem or accept he is unbalanced.

He finally meets up with Sarah who remembers him and helps with his plans to find the answers he needs. But, is she real or a figment of his imagination?

Pierce’s writing holds the reader’s attention with his descriptive prose and page turning suspenseful moments. Erased is fast moving but does not leave out details or put unanswered questions in the reader’s mind.

I am no technical geek so I can’t say how accurate the book is in this area but it certainly held my interest and was exciting. Usually when I am reviewing a book I make notes along the way. In this case I was too engrossed to take many notes. That is always a good sign of how a book holds my interest.
Congratulations Mr Pierce! This is indeed a 5* book.

No comments:

Post a Comment