Thursday 18 May 2017

True Crime Stories Volume 6: 12 Shocking True Crime Murder Cases (True Crime Anthology) by Jack Rosewood



True Crime Stories Volume 6 chronicles twelves crimes from different countries that occurred at a variety of different times including mass murders. This is the first in this series I have read or, in fact, anything by Jack Rosewood.

It is an intriguing collection with detailed information but I found it not too grisly. Rosewood doesn’t just detail the crimes but looks into the perpetrator’s background and personality. Having said that it concise with just sufficient information and obviously well researched.

For an intriguing, quick read I highly recommend this book to readers of true crime stories.

My rating 4*

This review is also available through my website www.pam.id.au

No comments:

Post a Comment