Monday 18 May 2020

Charlie’s Ark by Karina McRoberts

I have great admiration for writers who can take a delicate topic and explain it to children in a way they will understand. This is what Karina McRoberts has done in her story, Charlie’s Ark, dealing with neurodiversity.

Young Charlie falls, hitting his head causing him to go into a coma. It was a long time before he awoke but he was different. Charlie had changed and discovered he could paint pictures of animals.

Through his pictures, Charlie raises money to help animals and in doing so began his own road to recovery.

This is a heart-warming story that parents should share with their young children.



Although I was provided with a free copy electronic version for reviewing I will certainly be purchasing a copy for my granddaughter.

My rating 5*




Follow Pamela King on her Facebook page

Pamela King Amazon Author Page

Pamela King Goodreads Author Page




No comments:

Post a Comment