Wednesday 10 August 2016

Getting your book ready for Print on Demand publishing



I thought that I would take an opportunity to tell my readers about the people I used to prepare my books for both print and eBook.
Taufer
Taufer laid out both books for print on demand companies. Angel with Drumsticks is printed through Createspace and For the Love of a Dingo through Ingram. They also prepared both for eBook production. You can rely on them to produce a book that looks good, take care of all the technical details, including organising your International Standard Book Number (ISBN) all without charging you an arm and a leg.
They also offer a proof reading service.
Ferrari Fusion
Ferrari Fusion is the designer Taufer uses as part of the team and created both of my book covers. They are creative, quick and affordable. http://www.ferrari.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment