Monday 21 April 2014

The Well of Being: a children's book for adults by Jean-Pierre Weill (Author, Illustrator, Artist)



I received a PDF copy of this book in return for an honest review. 

I was fascinated by the illustrations and I can only imagine how beautiful this book must be in its 15.5 x 11.1 x 1.5 inch hardcover format.

I don’t like reading directly on the computer screen but I will return to it again and again until I obtain a hard copy which will be cherished and put aside for future grandchildren. It is described as a children’s book for adults but I believe people of all ages will gain from its compelling message.

This simply but beautifully written book with its equally simple and beautiful illustrations has an emotional and powerful message all should read.

I usually write much longer reviews of books but I am in total awe of Jean-Pierre Weill’s work that any words I write would seem be trivial by comparison.

If I could rate this much higher I would.

My rating 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment